WHAT IS A URINARY TRACT INFECTION?
A urinary tract infection, more commonly known as a UTI, is an infection that occurs where urine passes through the body before being passed. The affected areas include the bladder, ureters, urethra and the kidneys. Any area that the urine passes through can be infected but you can experience different symptoms dependent on which area is most affected.
- SUPPORT YOUR URINARY TRACT HEALTH
- MAINTAIN A HEALTHY BALANCE OF FLORA
- SUPPORT OPTIMAL DIGESTIVE HEALTH
- SUPPORT YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM
- CONTRIBUTE TO THE MAINTENANCE OF HEALTHY INTESTINAL FLORA